BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Wildlife and Nature Art in Iowa - tractors too?

Well, I am almost finished with the cougar drawing.... it is turning out better than I thought it would! I am trying to generate some sales thru ebay, etsy.com and artbyus.com, but with gas prices soaring, people are not buying art. AND, the local news here in Eastern Iowa said that Iowa ranks 45th of the 50 states in art purchasing. In the last year that I have been selling my artwork, I have NEVER sold art to anyone in Iowa. Interesting. Maybe if I do a drawing of old John Deere tractors, I will get noticed here. That may be interesting to try... I usually do wildlife / nature pencil drawings... maybe I should try doing a watercolor? We'll see ! Have a great weekend!

0 comments: